Monday, July 25, 2011

Quote Cards

Wow, such a great response to my last post! I thank you soo so much!
This post may not be of the same caliber but it's still something important to me and something that I want to share with you.
P.S. Don't miss a chance to tell those that you love how you feel.

I left home for University and was able to make all my friends jealous by regularly receiving mail (thanks Mom and Oma!). I wanted to share some of the quotes on the cards that I have hanging on my wall.

Inspiration is my Key to Flow.

"Sometimes I dream as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast" - Alice in Wonderland









1 comment:

Sophie Grace said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. 192.168.l.l is pre-specified by the router companies as the default gateway address and can be used to make different changes to the router’s settings.