Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mason Jar Chandelier

I adore these shabby chic Mason Jar Chandelier Lights and wanted to share some pictures and links...


Etsy's BootsNGus
They are also available at Pottery Barn but the prices on Etsy seem better 
and you get to support a small artisan.

They are even used in a fabulous display at Anthropologie!


DIY with Design Sponge

I have heard some thoughts that the DIY can make issues with heat, so be careful!

I hope that you guys find them as beautiful as I do!






2 comments:

Rajputana Packers & Logistics said...

Thank you so much for such an wonderful blog. I’m really thankful to you for this informative Blog .
Movers and packers in Gurgaon
Movers and packers inwarehousing service
in gurgaon

QuickBooks Support said...

Nice Blog !
Our team at QuickBooks Customer Service works hard day and night to ensure maximum and utmost customer satisfaction in the most stressful times.